Currently Reading: Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- A Heart so Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemerer
- Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi
- Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
I have been completely ignoring the old bog because I worked OVER SIXTY HOURS LAST WEEK!! I am the most tired I have ever been I think. I have no fun updates because all I did was work.
I also haven’t done much writing, because, did you see above that I worked OVER SIXTY HOURS!!! My job is fun and I like working in TV, but it has been a grind.
There are so many good books that I want to read in the coming months and I have had so little time to, but in March work should be better so I will be able to ZOOM THROUGH SOME BOOKS!
Also, since it’s FEBRUARY!!! I wanted to shout out a few of my favorite love stories.
- I’ve shouted how much I love these books from the rooftops, but EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING and THE SUN IS ALSO A STAR (both by Nicola Yoon) are two of my favorite romantic books of all time!
- The CARAVAL series by Stephanie Garber!! The romance between the two main characters in LEGENDARY (book two) DESTROYED ME!! It’s magical and wonderful!
- TO KILL A KINGDOM by Alexandra Christo – I don’t read many stand alone novels because I really love series, but the mermaid/human romance in this is TOP NOTCH.
- ELLA ENCHANTED by Gail Carson Levine – I know this is a kid’s book, but both the book and the movie are so cute!
- RED QUEEN by Victoria Aveyard has one of those crazy sibling love triangles, but it really works with power dynamic in the first two books. The second two are really long (like they should have been one book but whatever no on asked me), but then there is a secret short story after the fourth book that YOU HAVE TO READ. It’s EXCELLENT and how the ending of the book should have been written (in my opinion).